INTAKE PROCEDURES AND PRACTICES
- The Unique Caring Foundation will provide foster care services for children needing Level I and Level II therapeutic foster care placement. We will provide family foster care services to children no longer requiring therapeutic foster care and family reunification is pending. The Unique Caring Foundation will only accept client's whose behaviors can be managed in a foster home. We will not accept foster children whose behaviors are unmanageable in foster homes.
- Acceptance of an applicant for services shall be limited to those for whom The Unique Caring Foundation is qualified by staff, program and services to give appropriate service.
- There must be an application for services signed by the parent, legal custodian, or authorized representative of The Unique Caring Foundation having legal authority to place the child and a written intake study which includes identification of the specific needs of the child and family which warrant consideration of removal and placement of the child. The child must be accepted for placement by written placement agreement signed by the parent, legal custodian or authorized representative of The Unique Caring Foundation having legal authority to place the child or by court order.
Let Our Team Work for you
Our team consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds that specialize in treating consumers with an array of emotional and behavioural disorders. Our team of qualified professionals are committed to providing effective treatment and restoring individuals to optimal health. It is our goal to empower our clientele and improve their overall quality of life.
Our Aim is SUCCESS
- Striving for the highest standards of quality service
- Understanding the importance of family presevation
- Consumer choice
- Continuing to be self-critical and honest about the quality of our programs
- Excelling in every area of our agency
- Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our clients
- Seeing that every consumer has a person-centered plan
Want to help or have questions?
704 535 0093
5 days a week
from 9:00 am to 5:00 Pm